Yayem is an experiential members club and digital platform changing the nature of work and play. Founded by two early Uber executives, we are building the world’s first lifestyle brand for the new age of hybrid worker, starting with our first space outside of Lisbon since the summer.
Yayem sits at the intersection of the future of work and hospitality. Our roles are as varied as our challenges: product and technology, marketing, hospitality, operations, experience curation, growth. We recently completed our early seed round, with an enviable cast of angel investors and advisors.
We are recruiting our Head of Analytics. The role is either based in London and/or Lisbon, working closely with Lindsey, Nic and our founding team. You will make an instant and lasting impact on our business, and on our community of members and partners.
Not a member? Join Yayem https://yayem.co/
Follow us for a sneak peek https://www.instagram.com/yayem.co/
* Build a holistic analytics framework to allow us to sustain a data-driven environment
* Evaluate KPIs, success metrics and unit economics, providing ongoing reports and business updates
* Bring data analytics, research and quant methodologies to support strategic decisions
* Work closely with the team on the ground to analyze and improve hospitality operations
* Work with our development team to embed data and analytics into our technology platform
* Define and test pricing strategies to rapidly scale our membership and experience offering
* Analyse payment flows and demand patterns (Stripe) to turbocharge revenue generation
* Support our founding team and investors on FP&A, budget forecasting and fundraising