Tesla’s mission is to accelerate the world’s transition to sustainable energy by bringing high-performance electric vehicles and sustainable energy products to market. This mission requires fast paced innovation and execution. At Tesla, we celebrate experimentation and unconventional thinking to find solutions to problems previously thought unsolvable. The Digital Experience team is transforming how people purchase automotive and energy products. Our team is composed of product managers, business analysts, UX designers, and full stack software engineers, working together to create elegant solutions to complex problems. We run lean, move quickly, and pride ourselves on accelerating Tesla from start-up to scaled enterprise without losing our scrappy spirit.
We are looking for a Product Manager to run Tesla Shop. This global e-commerce platform is critical to Tesla's growth and complements Tesla's product offerings. As the Product Manager of this digital product, you will be tasked with building a world class and innovative e-commerce experience that embodies the Tesla brand and principles. This Product Manager will also be the glue between engineering, design, supply chain and business to develop and roll out features across both web and mobile.
· Define and deliver a product vision and strategy
· Define product roadmap
· Work with engineering, UX, and business stakeholders to drive business value
· Work with engineering teams to deliver a scalable product that not just meets current needs, but considers future growth scenarios
· Reduce operational work by automating processes and providing self-serve tools.
· Define a set of KPIs to measure business impact with the ability to analyze and utilize them in the decision-making processes
· Prioritize between existing versus new customers, and between features, architectural improvements and operational excellence
· Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering or MBA, or equivalent in experience
· 3+ years of experience in product management, product development and in shipping quality products that had customer impact with evidence of exceptional ability
· Experience having shipped customer facing products that delivered business impact.
· Experience working in e-commerce and retail.
· Strong analytical skills with ability to query data from various systems to solve problems
· Passionate about working with other businesses and partners to solve their specific challenges.
· Proven history of converting learnings from customer insights into tangible product features that customers love
· Entrepreneurial instincts with clear bias for informed action and track record of leading new initiatives with limited resources and support
· Ability to successfully work with cross range of teams including engineering, UX, legal, finance, sales and operations
· Excellent written and verbal communications across technical and non-technical stakeholders
Tesla participates in the E-Verify Program