For over 120 years, sustainability has been an integral part of Roche’s business. Roche follows a holistic approach when managing sustainability: In addition to improving access to products, the company’s strategy also focuses on achieving continuous progress in areas such as social responsibility, environmental protection, supply chain sustainability, people attraction and retention. Roche has maintained its leadership through its sustainability strategy which is fully embedded in the company’s business and culture.
All of this leads to the result that Roche has been recognized the eleventh time as the most sustainable company in the Pharmaceutical index of the Dow Jones Sustainability Indices (DJSI).
Roche, in partnership with InTent (intent-for-change.org), is looking for an MBA student who will develop a global Sustainability Scoring Model within this 2-3 months internship. The aim is to get an insight into how strong sustainability is embedded, lived and where the areas of improvement are. The project includes a competitor/non-competitor analysis regarding sustainability. For this, we will bring you in touch with sustainability experts across Roche sites, business areas and countries. Within this internship you will have exposure to experts and great opportunities to create a network on a global level.
In this position, you will
* Design a Global Sustainability Scoring Model
* Analyze your results and present them in front of Roche Senior Leaders
* Get full exposure to experts in the field of sustainability
* Get in contact with Roche colleagues from different countries, business areas and sites
* Create your network in one of the most sustainable companies in the pharmaceutical industry
* Be part of an exclusive internship community
* Get trainings e.g. in self-marketing, ideas pitching plus first-hand insights into the world of science by Roche colleagues from different business areas