Are You a Good Match?
Do you have a passion for High Jewelry, Art & Culture?
Do you have experience with luxury products in your past?
Do you have strong attention to detail and thrive in a fast-paced environment?
If so, we'd love to get to know you!
What are our expectations?
The Manager, eCommerce Operations will ensure the efficiency of the day-to-day operational activities related to the eCommerce business of Van Cleef & Arpels, North America. This position will work cross-functionally, locally and internationally, to establish and deliver best-in-class services, and to propose continuous optimizations across the eCommerce and CRC channels. This role will support the implementation of new processes and systems in coordination with key stakeholders, improve current processes and flows across the system architecture, identify innovative methods to support client experience, and strive to deliver operational excellence from payment to order fulfillment to delivery. This role reports to the Senior Manager of eCommerce Operations and is based in New York.
* Support the e-commerce commercial strategy in collaboration with eCommerce, Client Relations Center, Supply Chain and Logistics teams
* Partner closely with the CRC Managers to implement new processes, tools, and new systems and ensure a smooth collaboration between the two teams
* Support daily operations including order processing, coordination & tracking of stock discrepancies, and smooth order return & exchange processing.
* Act as a key contact between CRC and fulfillment facilities to ensure operational excellence. Collaborate with Client Relations Center, Logistics, and IT support teams to ensure proper systematic data capture of eCommerce transactions within ERP.
* Proactively identifies and resolves operational issues, such as large-scale site experience outages, and reports issues through the appropriate channels, follows-thru to resolution with cross functional partners, including Retail Operations and IT Support teams.
* Ensures operational policies and procedures are regularly reviewed to reflect those set across the region, when applicable.
* Collaborate with Client Relations Center, Retail Operations, and IT support teams to ensure smooth omnichannel processes including order processing foronline sales and boutique sales.
* Monthly reporting and ad-hoc analysis on as needed basis
* Report all bugs and system issues to Local + Central VCA teams , track status and follow-thru to resolution
* Provide support and assist E-Commerce Operations Senior Manager as needed
The ideal candidate is a curious problem-solver with strong systems, technical and communication abilities. This candidate possesses excellent organizational skills, is detail-oriented, and displays a commitment to providing excellent customer service.
* Bachelor's degree required
* 4+ years in an eCommerce and/or Operations specific role (relevant luxury retail experience working with European based companies is helpful)
* Outstanding computer skills with ability to learn new software applications quickly. Prior experience with SAP and CMS systems are strongly preferable.
* Team player with initiative, ability to prioritize, multi-task without sacrifice of attention to detail and thrive in fast-paced environment.
* Strong organizational, project management, communication, and follow-through skills are required.
Currently, we are not sponsoring work visas. Applicants must have valid work authorization for employment is the USA.
Richemont offers a generous compensation and benefits package for eligible employees. Only candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted.
More than a jobÂ…it's an experience!
If you are interested in joining the influential growth of the Maison with care, no compromise, and the drive to succeed then do not hesitate to enter the creative universe of Van Cleef & Arpels.? By joining the Maison, you will be part of a nurturing team focused on delivering excellence and development.
The recruitment process:
Please complete an application on the Richemont Career Site.
Selected candidates will be contacted by the HR team for an interview.
Expected Salary Range: $90K-$100K/Yearly
Salary will be negotiated based on relevant skills and experience