Novastone Capital Advisors (NCA) is looking for motivated, talented, aspirational mid-career professionals / entrepreneurs with the ambition to partner up with NCA to search, acquire and lead a small or medium-sized enterprise as Chief Executive Officer.
As an NCA Search Fund Partner, you will spearhead an up to 24-month professional search in order to acquire one small or mid-sized company. Within the scope of our 'Entrepreneurship Through Acquisition' program, you will have access to financial sourcing and business support from NCA during the search, as well as an attractive incentive package and carry shares in the acquired company that will further enhance and secure your entrepreneurial journey.
Successful candidates will search, acquire and manage a company in the US or Canada based on where candidates have the most experience, relevance and chances of success.
For more information on the program, we host free Q&A sessions (registration is required): http://insights.novastone-ca.com/register-qa/.
*Note: The partnership between the program and successful candidates is defined by several agreements and is not an employment/employer contractual relationship. During the search phase (up to 24 months), NCA Entrepreneurs have a budget to cover their living expenses.
- Establish together with NCA a search process aiming to generate sufficient deal flow with the ultimate goal of finding a business to acquire in accordance with pre-defined criteria;
- Manage the acquisition process with the support of our experienced M&A team;
- Step into the CEO role of the newly acquired business;
- Proactively generate and evaluate strategic growth options and business opportunities, develop long term business strategy and 100-day plans;
- Grow the business top line via impactful marketing and sales initiatives;
- Build a culture that embraces innovation and digital transformation;
- Review product/service offerings, portfolio strategies, existing brands positioning and identify gaps and implement improvements;
- Identify value creation opportunities, design the new product/service (NPD), define the go-to-market strategy and organize the commercial launch;
- Manage geographical expansions, when required, preparing and successfully implementing market entrance strategies;
- Manage efficiencies and ensure profitable growth.