New Business Manager Europe (m/f/d), Global B2B, Kundl, Austria
600 million! This is the number of patient treatments our B2B department provides every year. As New Business Manager Europe, you will support Supporting out-licensing activities in Europe and thereby actively contribute towards our overall goal of providing our patients around the world with safe, affordable medicines. Apply now to become a part of our motivated team!
Your Key Responsibilities:
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• The prioritization of our out-licensing projects in accordance with strategic priorities
• Project management including resource allocation, timeline adherence, internal and external communication as well as working effectively in cross-functional teams in a matrix environment
• Participate in the execution of the organization’s B2B strategies and plans
• Perform out-licensing activities to enhance the value of alliances and manage partnership risks
• Support negotiations and structuring of transactions (e.g. out-License deals, out-distribution deals.)
• Support the head of New Business Europe with business case elaboration, scenario analysis, project presentations.
What you’ll bring to the role:
• University degree in business, alternatively university degree in natural sciences + MBA
• Minimum of 5-years’ experience in new business development and outlicensing within the B2B environment of the pharmaceutical industry
• Proven market research experience
• Entrepreneurial, creative and high-energy team player with excellent business acumen, strategic thinking ability and strong sales experience
• Fluency in English, German is an advantage
• Excellent negotiator with effective presentation and communication abilities
• Strong problem solving, conflict resolution and decision-making skills
Why consider Sandoz?
Our number 1 priority is to pioneer patient access to better healthcare. We are a company of firsts. 1st to develop an oral penicillin antibiotic. 1st to develop and launch biosimilars. 1st to launch an FDA-cleared digital therapeutic. And we never stop asking: how can we continue to pioneer access in an ever-more digital and global world?
The answers come when curious, courageous and collaborative people are empowered to ask new questions, make bold decisions and take smart risks.
Sandoz, a Novartis division, is a leader in generic and biosimilar medicines and a pioneer in digital therapeutics.
We offer a market-competitive base salary in line with your qualification, experience and individual competencies. Additionally we offer an attractive incentive program, a modern company pension scheme, childcare facilities, learning & development options and worldwide career opportunities within the Novartis group. The base pay is composed of a market oriented excess payment and the respective amount according to the Austrian collective agreement (at least € 61,167.54 per year on a full time basis).
Imagine what you could do at Sandoz!
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Sandoz, a Novartis company, embraces diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration, and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
Join our Novartis Group Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network