NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, itís about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
If youíre ready to innovate and lead in how Technology drives the engine that runs Nike, join Nikeís Enterprise Data & Analytics organization. We bring together technology and process expertise to deliver agile, efficient, and effective solutions that enable Nike, Inc.'s products and services. We are responsible to create future to unlock better decisions, create responsive operations and strengthen unbreakable relation with consumers.. Working with our organization will be rewarding, challenging, and most definitely not be just another job.
As a Portfolio Manager, you will be part of a highly visible, strategic team focused on activating strategic objectives with agile, scalable and repeatable tactics. You will help to ramp an engineering workforce in our office in Bangalore and ensure it has the processes, tools and structures to operate seamlessly with partner teams at Nike World Headquarters (WHQ). As the conduit between multiple teams and global locations, you will provide thought leadership and day-to-day operations to activate a critical growth phase of this organization.
* Partner with Program Portfolio Management, Product Owners and other value steam stakeholders to help ensure strategy and execution alignment.
* Serve as the critical partner connecting Engineering Leaders and Program colleagues in WHQ & Poland locations to activate and scale a consistent program delivery structure and ongoing operations.
* Define, implement, maintain and communicate program management procedures and processes to enable work streams to deliver against the defined project goals and scope on time and on budget.
* Develop appropriation requests necessary to activate strategic initiatives and associated annual operating plans.
* Operates as a team-based servant leader in service to the teamís needs.
* Curate compelling value-to-customer story telling content to executive audiences at all levels.
* Establish and maintain best practices and standardized frameworks, tools and operational processes related to project management, collaboration, knowledge management, resource planning, vendor management, and dashboards.
* Identifies, removes and/or escalates risks, roadblocks, and cross team dependencies
* Influence and drive positive, results-oriented changes across the organization to help teams deliver more efficiently while maintaining a solid sense of team and culture.
* Ensure budget dollars are aligned against critical priorities and tracking against planned spend