Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
The NIKE, Inc. Supply Chain team is the engine that propels product around the world. Supply Chain experts ensure that every year, almost a billion units of footwear, apparel and equipment arrive at the right place, at the right time. To ensure this complex job goes off without a hitch, Supply Chain teams work with a network of more than 50 distribution centers, thousands of accountants, and more than 100,000 retail stores worldwide — making the impossible happen every single day.
As North America’s SEC Business Process Transportation Director, you will be enabling strategic and innovative capabilities to meet Nike’s growth targets and driving continuous improvement within our Transportation network. You will be responsible to facilitate and align all functions to deliver our End-to-End Supply Chain vision. You will create a spirit of innovation and experiment with new ideas to evolve Nike’s supply chain. You will partner closely with functional leaders in Marketplace Operations, Inventory Management, DSM, Finance and Logistics to develop and execute a holistic supply chain strategy that meets company performance objectives and customer expectations. The ability to foster collaboration, strategic alignment and integrated planning and execution across different functions in a matrix organization will be critical.
- Lead, inspire, develop, and set direction for enabling Transportation Capabilities
- Activate new capabilities across the Transportation network that are flexible, scalable, and repeatable
- Develop financial business plans for major program work and assist in the development of budgets for Transportation operations.
- Improve visibility and functional handoffs to optimize inventory decisions and maximize
- Partner with business units to analyze business data and cross-functional inputs to make decisions to maximize the disposition of high value product within the Nike network
- Drive process and productivity improvements into existing operations
- Support development, deployment, and on-boarding activities of new and existing 3PL sites
- Support business unit transitions
- Resolution or escalation of portfolio risks and issues
- Alignment of critical interdependencies across NASC portfolio
- Supporting function and cross program alignment to portfolio
What you bring to Nike
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Supply Chain or a related field; MBA preferred
- 5-7 years of process and operational experience, including Supply Chain, Logistics, Project Management, Customer Service and Process Improvement
- Possess strong interpersonal skills, excellent attention to detail, and strong analytical skills
- Ability to effectively communicate to all levels of leadership to influence decision making and implement project deliverables
- Capability building and large program and project management experience
- Experience with design and execution of cross functional workshops
- Experience with executive stakeholder management
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment that requires quick thinking and effective multitasking.
- Experience with lean process implementation or an equivalent is a plus
- Experience with Distribution Center design activities is a plus