Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Every successful team At NIKE, Inc. Inc. needs a brilliant game plan. Strategic Planning teams keep the company moving in the right direction by leading the strategic business planning process and spearheading transformational projects across Nike businesses and geographies. Embedded in teams across the company, strategy professionals explore complex business issues; conduct consumer, competitive and market analyses; create financial models and develop action plans. The Strategic Planning teams help write the future of sport by charting Nike’s path forward.
Position: GC Marketplace Strategy Director
Location: Shanghai, China
* Report to GC Strategy Senior Director
* Work closely with GC marketplace VP/GM
* Direct report: GC Store Strategy Director, GC Digital Strategy Director
Mainly responsible for GC marketplace (incl. digital, store) strategy development, key project management, and business review process.
Key job accountabilities
GC Marketplace Strategy Development:
* Be the thought partner to GC marketplace VP/GM. Lead and facilitate key annual strategic planning gates.
* Coordinate the process of developing strategic initiatives and objectives for the 1/3/5 - year strategic plan at the geography level, and co-work with business units/functions to ensure objectives are aligned and integrated.
Key Project Management:
* Lead digital and store related special projects that are of strategic importance to Nike’s commercial growth and profitability.
* Drive project management by working with cross-functional teams and ensure deliverables are aligned with marketplace leadership team.
Business Planning Process & Project Management:
* Coordinate major planning process milestones and deliverables (e.g. monthly / quarterly business review).
* Identify relevant measures and drive accountability for on-going performance against business and strategic objectives by preparing for and help leading Business Review process.Requirement
* 10+ year work experience in both management consulting firm and corporates
* MBA degree preferred
* With direct experiences in consumer goods, digital & retail is a plus
* Strategic thinking, drive the future, champion and embrace change
* Experienced in working with senior business partners
* Excellent communication skills, both in English and Chinese