Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Finance, Strategic Planning & Procurement, Corporate Services
Like any winning team, Nike, Inc. relies on talented, ambitious individuals to thrive. Every day, the Corporate Service teams raise the bar on excellence. The diverse disciplines that make up these teams include Finance, Facilities, Legal, Human Resources, Procurement, Child Development, Administrative Support, Strategic Planning and more. Corporate Services drives innovation in process, technologies and services, while fueling the company with exceptional levels of support.
The Nike, Inc. Finance, Strategic Planning and Procurement teams play a key role in fueling the growth of Nike, Inc. Finance identifies opportunities and catalyzes action to drive value for every Nike shareholder. Strategic Planning helps write the future of the business by charting Nike’s path forward. Nike Procurement maximizes the value of the company’s investments in external resources and secures the best supplier relationships to drive business success. Across Nike’s diverse geographies and businesses, the teams’ unwavering commitment to excellence keeps the company one step ahead of the competition.
Today, the opportunities for growth across Nike, Inc.’s business portfolio offer more potential than ever. Nike Finance employees play a key role in that progress by identifying and capitalizing on opportunities to drive value for every Nike shareholder. They manage accounting and reporting for Nike’s multi-billion-dollar global investment portfolio, debt and equity instruments, and other Treasury activities. They strategize, forecast, audit, analyze, budget, research and lead important decisions. Across Nike’s diverse geographies and businesses, Finance employees deliver far more than just the numbers.
Every successful team at Nike, Inc. needs a brilliant game plan. Strategic Planning teams keep the company moving in the right direction by leading the strategic business planning process and spearheading transformational projects across Nike businesses and geographies. Embedded in teams across the company, strategy professionals explore complex business issues; conduct consumer, competitive and market analyses; create financial models and develop action plans. The Strategic Planning teams help write the future of sport by charting Nike’s path forward.
Nike, Inc.’s relentless pursuit of product innovation and sustainable growth demands bold new ways of doing business – including supplier engagement. Stretching far beyond conventional sourcing, Nike Procurement secures the best supplier relationships to drive business success. The team maximizes the value and reach of the company’s investments in external resources, including product materials, marketing services, digital tools, temporary labor, high-tech manufacturing equipment and other products and services to fuel business growth and sustainability.
Every successful team at Nike, Inc. needs a brilliant game plan. Strategic Planning teams keep the company moving in the right direction by leading the strategic business planning process and spearheading transformational projects across Nike businesses and geographies. Embedded in teams across the company, strategy professionals explore complex business issues; conduct consumer, bold and market analyses; create financial models and develop action plans. The Strategic Planning teams help write the future of sport by charting Nike’s path forward.
In this Director, Nike Direct Global Digital Strategy role, you will be a part of the team based at Nike's World Headquarters responsible for developing and executing Nike Direct’s long-term growth strategy. You’ll serve as a critical thought-partner for Nike Direct leaders around the globe who handle Nike's digital commerce and stores businesses – developing and executing near- and long term-growth strategies, defining business initiatives and plans, and leading key strategic projects for this rapidly growing business.
You'll be a trusted member of our team, driving critical transformational projects and leading our annual strategy cycles, with the following responsibilities:
- Work closely with the Global Nike Direct Strategy Team, supporting the President of Nike Direct and the Nike Direct Leadership Team
- Collaborate and liaise with the broader Consumer & Marketplace strategy organization (Direct, Sales, Brand, Jordan, and Geos)
- Lead cross-functional project teams to identify, analyze, and develop plans around critical strategic priorities
- Own key Nike and Nike Direct strategic checkpoints, authoring 1 to 3+ year strategic and business plans, and reporting on weekly / monthly / quarterly results
- Provide research and analytical support to identify, evaluate, and implement solutions for strategic priorities or critical business issues that arise
- Provide thought leadership in key areas of the business of Nike Direct, and catalyze action against these priorities
- Contribute project management support and coordination among internal resources to successfully execute high-impact, cross-functional projects
- Work independently to design and lead research projects related to market trends, consumer profiles, and competitive intelligence
- Direct and execute new business opportunities from visioning to concepting to analysis
- Organize and manage strategic meetings that drive the Nike Direct agenda, running the week to week offense of the leadership team (business reviews, staff meetings, project/initiative coordination, etc.)
• Bachelor's degree plus a minimum of 8 years' relevant experience
• OR, MBA plus 6 years of experience (2+ years' experience post-MBA).
• OR, in lieu of a degree, 10 years of relevant work experience.
• Experience in management consulting and growth strategy, digital commerce / retail strategy, consumer & brand strategy, or other related field is a plus
• Experience in digital product, product management, digital transformation, and/or consumer loyalty and DTC business models is a plus
• Proven ability to lead cross-functional teams and provide project management support
• Demonstrated ability to complete quantitative and qualitative analysis and financial models
• Proven ability to conduct and/or analyze research related to consumers, industries and competitors
• Problem structuring and strategic problem-solving skills
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work cross-functionally
• Demonstrated ability to lead multiple projects at once
• Ability to pass a criminal background check