Drives financial performance in an organisational area by providing
leadership, guidance and support on financial information, business
performance and implementation of strategies
* Our Finance Business Partners team supports the decision-making process by providing financial management information, deep dive analysis, performance management reporting and financial planning.
* Partner with Product team, being actively involved in all projects discussions, and driving performance reviews and discussions.
* Ensure strategic initiatives are included in forecasts for the relevant Product with a meaningful link between growth and resource requirements
* Running part of the standard operating system for related products, including preparing and hosting management performance review meetings as well as driving various ad hoc financial analysis to stakeholders in Headquarter as well as in the countries.
* Drive profitability analysis providing relevant data and insights to improve efficiency and support growth ambitions
* Be the single point of entry and focal point for any E2E financial support to your group of functional stakeholders
* Understand the business information needs and design and develop existing and new financial standard reports and presentations to support decision making
* Deliver and communicate a detailed understanding of the consolidated financials and business decisions to the business on a routine basis
* Perform pro-active deep dive analysis of performance and trends and influence appropriate actions to ensure financial results and objectives are maximized
* Submit and ensure timely follow-up on rolling forecasts and budgets under your areas of responsibility
* Own financial data and definitions under your area of responsibility and drive a one set of number mentality
* Support Product with relevant performance metrics
* Support development and review of strategic initiatives
* Establish monthly pre-close estimates and create financial modelling where necessary
* Drive a financial mind-set and embed financial thinking
We are looking for a candidate with:
* Bachelor's Degree/Masters in Finance or equivalent required.
* You have seven to ten years of work experience from analytical positions within finance, management reporting, financial planning and analysis, management and/or strategy consultancy, business development or equivalent.
* Big 4 experience is a plus.
* Previous experience working as a Business Partner, or similar roles acting as an advisor towards management and/or business stakeholders (FP&A, or similar) is a plus.
* You have a thorough understanding of finance and a sincere interest in working with and supporting the business in driving performance and value
* You are result driven and have a strong logical and analytical capacity being well organized with high attention to detail.
* You are a self-starter with a strong driving force, striving for continuous improvement and wanting to solve problems even if finding answers are not easy.
* You are an extroverted team player who are used to and enjoy working independently with ability to engage with and influence, guide and challenge multiple stakeholders.
* You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, strong integrity and a humble personality that goes well with people at all levels in a global organization.
* You are used to and enjoy working in a challenging, fast paced and changing environment dealing with a lot of different tasks at the same time