Did you know KONE moves over one billion people every day? We employ over 60,000 driven professionals in over 60 countries worldwide joined together by a shared vision. As a global leader in the elevator and escalator industry, it is our mission to improve the flow of urban life.
Why this role?
HR Business Partner drive the HR and people agenda for their responsibility area. They support the achievement of KONE's business objectives and contribute to the ongoing development of the business by aligning the HR and people agenda so that the outcomes meet KONE's current and future business needs. They drive the actions to attract, engage, and develop employees and develop KONE as a great place to work together with other HR, HR Center of Expertise (CoE), and HR Services teams.
HR Business Partner act as strategic business partners. They focus on advising, coaching, and developing their respective leadership teams and other business leaders and participate in HR service delivery. They promote the usage of the HR service delivery model in their units and proactively share feedback and business requirements to different HR teams and help them to turn those into actions that improve HR service delivery. HR Business Partner are responsible for local HR operations that support and cover all employees located within their responsibility area. They can also act as a line manager e.g. for HR Generalists and other local teams such as payroll. This role is responsible for a region within a frontline or a supply line unit.
What will you be doing?
* Business partnering - Work closely with business stakeholders to understand business objectives and direction. Translate business understanding into people priorities. Collect feedback and convey demand for HR services. Advise and coach business in decision-making. Active member of a leadership team - contributing broadly to leadership team agenda and discussions.
* Strategy deployment - Successfully define, drive and own the HR and people agenda so that it is aligned with KONE's strategic direction and develops KONE as great place to work.
* Local people operations - Own, execute, and measure required people operations in accordance with local labor laws. These may include e.g., payroll, and legally required local people related administration.
* Leading and developing HR team - Lead and develop local HR team so that they are able to perform well in their roles, and provide expected services for their own responsibility areas.
* Engagement - Own the Unit engagement agenda and drive local priorities. Partnering with CoE, manage the engagement survey and drive action planning. Support managers in actions increasing employee engagement.
* Culture, Diversity, Inclusion and Equity - Play a leading role in KONE culture development locally according to our strategies. Owns with the business development and execution of diversity, inclusion and equity agenda.
* Change management - Focus to strengthening KONE-wide understanding of people aspect of change. Take part into most impactful transformations within the unit. Provide coaching, training and hands-on support for business.
* Internal communications - Plays a key role in making sure internal communications supports strategy execution and people agenda within the unit. Arranges provides direction and content for internal communications. Deployment together with communications team.
* Workforce planning - Together with business, analyze and forecast workforce needed to achieve business plans. Develop approaches to meet those needs, and lead and support in related actions, e.g. planning sessions, identifying critical workforce segments, identifying risks and contingency plans.
* Organization development and capability building - Identify opportunities for supporting strategic direction through organization design. Support and consult the business when undertaking organizational changes and needed restructurings.
* Employment lifecycle consultation - Guide and support business in employment and labor law. Ensure compliance and consult with internal and external stakeholders as needed.
* Health and wellbeing - Partnering with HR CoE, advise the business in health and wellbeing strategy and topics. Understand the Unit's situation in this area and develop approaches for improvement.
* Union and labor relations - Together with business and a dedicate Union and labor relations expect (where applicable), drive labor relations topics, e.g. negotiations and grievances. Ensure the compliance of the activities, and strive to eliminate potential conflicts of interest through e.g. awareness building.
* Business partnering relating to annual People processes - Collaborate with HR CoEs and HR Services to ensure smooth delivery of annual People processes, focus to outcomes and impacts of these processes.
Are you the one?
* Diverse HR background either from HR and HR Center of Expertise roles or both
* Proven track record of successful roles in multi-cultural business environment
* Excellent influencing and communication skills
* Diverse experience in coaching and developing talent and teams
* Change management experience
* M.Sc. or Bachelor degree in a relevant field or equivalent experience
* 5-7 years of progressive Human Resources experience, preferably in multinational company
* Business experience is an asset
* Fluency of English + knowledge of one additional area language is an asset
At KONE, we are focused on creating an innovative and collaborative working culture where we value the contribution of each individual. Employee engagement is a key focus area for us and we encourage participation and the sharing of information and ideas. Sustainability is an integral part of our culture and the daily practice. We follow ethical business practices and we seek to develop a culture of working together where co-workers trust and respect each other and good performance is recognized. In being a great place to work, we are proud to offer a range of experiences and opportunities that will help you to achieve your career and personal goals and enable you to live a healthy and balanced life.
Read more on wxx.xxxx.xxx/xxxxxxs