Digital Sales Specialist, Spine - Central US - DePuy Synthes, Inc.
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most innovative and comprehensive Orthopaedic and neurological business in the world is recruiting for an Enabling Technologies Digital Specialist. This position will cover the Central US including Texas, New Mexico, Colorado, Mississippi, Arkansas, Kansas, Nebraska, Southern Missouri. The preferred location for this candidate to live in is one of the larger metropolitan cites in Texas but not required.
DePuy Synthes, part of the Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies, provides one of the most comprehensive orthopedics portfolios in the world. DePuy Synthes solutions, in specialties including joint reconstruction, trauma, craniomaxillofacial, spinal surgery and sports medicine, are designed to advance patient care while delivering clinical and economic value to health care systems worldwide. For more information, visit wxx.xxxxxxxxxxxx.xxm .
DePuy Synthes Spine is the Spine business offering a comprehensive portfolio of spinal care solutions for the treatment of the most simple to the most complex spine disorders using traditional and minimally invasive techniques.
As a Digital Sales Specialist you will be a subject matter expert within the spine based Digital technologies platform, in support of the execution of commercial launch plans, by initially driving sales and adoption of the Teligen digital solution and other Robotics and enabling technologies platforms as assigned. This role reports to the US Clinical Sales Manager- Digital Spine Surgery and is responsible for maintaining a validated customer sales pipeline, meeting quarterly area sales forecast goals, execution of installations through education of internal and external customers, and increasing awareness across their assigned area.
Key Responsibilities: ?
* Lead prospecting, awareness campaigns, clinical demos, and clinical advocacy efforts in assigned region.
* Lead site installation and initial case support with our sales consultant team in assigned region.
* Partners with Capital Equipment Selling Managers to grow area pipeline, monitor placement utilization, and meet enabling technologies forecast goals.
* Demonstrate strong understanding of clinical & capital selling pathways with Imaging, Navigation, and Minimally Invasive Surgery.
* Align and support area business plans and support of strategic goals.
* Support area efforts to drive associated spinal implants for full platform adoption.
* Partners with Commercial Education, Professional Education and Area Sales Leadership to deliver timely and impactful, field education programs.
* Lead targeted regional based tissue labs, product demonstrations, industry meeting interactions and associated surgeon engagements.
* Deliver hospital-based onboarding program for surgical team (surgeon, PA, O.R. tech, etc.)
* Support field sales organization in execution of our service and repair protocol.
* Influence area budgets and ensure strategic results driven use of funding.
* Influence internal and external stakeholders, using data to drive decisions
* Identify area needs, risks and strategies that lead to successful customer experience and ultimate proliferation of the platform
The anticipated base pay range for this position is $88,000 - $142,600.
The Company maintains highly competitive, performance-based compensation programs. Under current guidelines, this position is eligible for an annual performance bonus in accordance with the terms of the applicable plan. The annual performance bonus is a cash bonus intended to provide an incentive to achieve annual targeted results by rewarding for individual and the corporation's performance over a calendar/performance year. Bonuses are awarded at the Company's discretion on an individual basis.
* This position is eligible for a company car through the Company's FLEET program.
Employees and/or eligible dependents may be eligible to participate in the following Company sponsored employee benefit programs: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short- and long-term disability, business accident insurance, and group legal insurance.
Employees may be eligible to participate in the Company's consolidated retirement plan (pension) and savings plan (401(k)).
* This position is eligible to participate in the Company's long-term incentive program.
* Employees are eligible for the following time off benefits:
Vacation - up to 120 hours per calendar year
Sick time - up to 40 hours per calendar year; for employees who reside in the State of Washington - up to 56 hours per calendar year
* Holiday pay, including Floating Holidays - up to 13 days per calendar year
* Work, Personal and Family Time - up to 40 hours per calendar year
For additional general information on Company benefits, please go to: - https://wxx.xxxxxxx.xxx.xxx/xxxxxxxx-xxxxxxxs
Education & Experience
One of the following:?
* A Bachelor's degree from an accredited university/college OR:?
* Associate degree, or surgical tech / highly specialized medical training/ certification (e.g., Medical Sales College) plus four (4) years of relevant experience in clinical, hospital, or surgical environments?OR:?
* At least eight (8) years of orthopedic spine sales experience OR:?
* Recently transitioned from Active-Duty Military
* A minimum of three years of spinal implant sales or equivalent orthopedic capital robotics professional selling experience.
* Successful track record of selling new innovative medical devices and winning with technology.
* Ability to operate in a clinical, technical, and professional sales environment with a strong understanding of human anatomy and physiology.
* Strong interpersonal communication (verbal/written), negotiation, influencing, strategic thinking, problem solving, presentation and business acumen skills.
* Experienced in data analysis and have excellent problem-solving skills?
* Results orientation/sense of urgency; ability to drive to tight timelines?
* Ability to work independently and autonomously?across matrix and team structures.?
* Demonstrated ability to understand, interpret, communicate, and work in complex environment?with high level of attention to detail.
* This position may initially require up to 75% domestic travel, with limited weekend work and frequent overnight stays away, with some tapering after first year.
* Majority of time will be spent in surgeon office and hospital setting and includes coverage of cases, facility training, troubleshooting and competitive selling in operating room (OR). Ability to work in a lab/operating room environment.
* Must live within the assigned territory/geography assigned.
* Valid Driver's license in one of the 50 States.
* Five (5) + years of previous experience in one of the following: healthcare sales experience or hospital/operating room experience, or clinical experience in Medical Devices.?
* Working experience in Spinal Pathologies and products.
* Strong technical product knowledge of surgical instruments, procedures, protocols and solutions.
* Experience in Minimally Invasive spine surgery, navigation, or capital enabling technologies equipment preferred.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.?
At Johnson & Johnson, we're on a mission to change the trajectory of health for humanity. That starts by creating the world's healthiest workforce. Through cutting-edge programs and policies, we empower the physical, mental, emotional, and financial health of our employees and the ones they love. As such, candidates offered employment must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or secure an approved accommodation prior to the commencement of employment to support the well-being of our employees, their families and the communities in which we live and work.
For more information on how we support the whole health of our employees throughout their wellness, career and life journey, please visit wxx.xxxxxxx.xxx.xxm