Janssen Pulmonary Hypertension, a pharmaceutical company of Johnson & Johnson, is recruiting for Pulmonary Hypertension Key Customer Engagement Manager, which is a marketing role.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing, and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Janssen Pulmonary Hypertension. delivers on the promise of new treatments and ways to improve the health of individuals with serious disease. Built upon a legacy of innovative firsts, Janssen Pulmonary Hypertension pursues advancing patient care with pulmonary solutions. We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
The Key Customer Engagement Manager will be responsible for leading KOL engagements, National Faculty on the speaker bureau, providing strategic Insights gained from field engagement back into the organization.
The Key Customer Engagement Manager will be responsible for:
- Support regional sales, key business partners and brand management teams with KOL insights.
- Identifying KOLs that have expertise in pulmonary arterial hypertension and deliver above-brand messaging that aligns the customer with the organizationís business strategies.
- Assist other Janssen colleagues to connect with KOLs and institutions.
- Gather meaningful insights from KOL interaction to inform disease area strategy
- Applies knowledge of account management and engagement plans to work with the field and marketing teams to make impactful recommendations for educational engagement plans for local thought leaders
- Identify and connect KOLs, based on disease state expertise, with marketing initiatives in a manner that aligns to and demonstrates a clear understanding of Janssen business needs
- Support brands in the execution of ad boards, congress sponsorships and tactical execution to support KOL, Prof Ed and market development strategy
- Assist in creating new and innovative solutions to further engage e KOLís at all regional and national medical congresses.
- Maintain complete understanding of ACCME/HCC/Pharma Guidelines
- Strict adherence to the legal and regulatory guidelines for promotional medical education
- Strong understanding of FDA, OIG, and J&J policies relating to medical education. This will be critical not only in regional educational programming but also at medical education congresses
Expected travel up to 50%
- A Bachelor's Degree is required, MBA is preferred.
- Minimum 6 years of related industry experience is required.
- Demonstrated professional advancement and accomplishments is also required.
- Experience in leading and executing business planning process is preferred.
- Experience in developing/executing regional medical education strategies is preferred.
- Experience in complex business environments is required
- Experience with KOL and national faculty development and management and development is preferred.
- Strong track record of success as demonstrated through annual performance ratings and/or professional accomplishments and awards is required.
This position is field based in the United States in the major metropolitan markets of North Carolina, South Carolina, and Virginia with easy access to a national airport and will require up to 50% travel. Primary Location
United States-North Carolina--Other Locations
North America-United States-South Carolina, North America-United States-VirginiaOrganization
Actelion Pharmaceuticals US Inc (6252)Job Function
Public AffairsRequisition ID