At Janssen, we are dedicated to addressing and solving some of the most meaningful unmet medical needs of our time in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases and vaccines, and cardiovascular and metabolic diseases. Passionate about our dedication to patients, we bring creative products, services and solutions to people throughout the world. Janssen is a pharmaceutical company of Johnson & Johnson. Please visit www.janssen.com for more information.
In this role, you will support the strategic development, implementation and ongoing operations for progressive payer and market access solutions that give payers, population health decision makers and patients compelling reasons to start and stay on Janssen Schizophrenia therapies.
You will work closely with a large, cross-functional team from the Strategic Customer Group, Professional and Patient Marketing, NSS/KAM/KAS Sales, Real World Value & Evidence, Regulatory, Legal and Healthcare Compliance. Key Responsibilities:
- Leading the development of creative Schizophrenia market access strategies and resources for the SCG Managed Markets teams as well as the field sales teams to achieve short-term and long-term business objectives.
- Working closely with Senior Management and field teams to continuously measure, enhance and optimize local, regional, and national opportunities.
- Partnering with the National Federal Team to continue to shape and evolve Veteranís Affairs strategy through the development of Value Propositions, execution of marketing tactics, recommendations on field execution, and innovation in approach.
- Collaborating with our Health Policy and Advocacy teams to support the continued development and delivery of local market initiatives and resources.
- Integrating Evidence into our Access Value Propositions through close partnership with our Real World Value & Evidence teams and leadership in the Integrated Evidence Team (IET) & Integrated Evidence Generation Plan (IEGP) Team.
- Partnering with peer Neuroscience Product Directors (Franchise, Customer Solutions, Professional & Consumer Marketing). Ensuring consistency in positioning, messaging and execution across all of our customer and patient experience derivatives.
- Monitoring the competitive landscape and changing market dynamics, particularly related to payer policies, updated regional & national guidelines, and local PHDM earlier use initiatives.
- Participating in Market Access business planning exercises, supporting future launch initiatives, developing pilot concepts, and/or developing value proposition materials to support franchise opportunities.
- Coordinating CAC review/approval process for marketing collateral associated with this role.
- Developing a deep understanding of the regulatory and legal environment, while ensuring compliance at all times.
A minimum of a Bachelorís degree in Marketing, Business, Pharmaceutical Science or an equivalent is required. An MBA is preferred, but not required! Experience and Skills:
- A minimum of 8 years relevant business experience is required, of which a minimum of 4 years of successful and progressive experience in Marketing is preferred.
- Payer/market access experience is preferred.
- In-depth knowledge of psychiatry brands and depression therapeutic areas is preferred.
- Extraordinary leadership and communication skills, with proven ability to lead collaboration across teams, inspire without authority, support risk-taking, and clearly communicate.
- A consistent track record of business results and big picture orientation with also accompanies attention to detail.
- Self-starter, with strong project planning and organization skills.
- Experience handling multiple demands and priorities on time, leading teams, gaining alignment and driving decision-making is essential to success in this position.
- Practical knowledge of pharmaceutical marketing that includes FDA, regulatory, and legal environment, and HCC regulations is required.
This position reports to Group Product Director, Franchise Marketing
This role is located in Titusville, NJ and may require up to 25% domestic travel.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. Primary Location
United States-New Jersey-Titusville-Other Locations
North America-United States-New Jersey-Princeton, North America-United States-New Jersey-TrentonOrganization
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (6062)Job Function