DePuy Synthes (DPS) Finance Department is recruiting for a Lead Financial Analyst – Digital Innovation to be located in West Chester PA, Warsaw IN, Raynham MA, Palm Beach Gardens with consideration for remote employee within the US.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $82.6 billion in 2020 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing over 125,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest and most comprehensive Orthopedic business in the world. DePuy Synthes Companies offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of products, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, craniomaxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. With a focus on activating insights to develop innovative, comprehensive solutions, we are inspired to advance patient care and Keep People Moving.
As a member of the Joint Franchise finance team, the Lead Financial Analyst – Digital Innovation will play a key role providing financial leadership, support, and analytics to the Digital Platform. In addition, they will partner closely with the Powertools and Service and Maintenance teams across Commercial, Supply Chain and R&D help shape and support a growing business.
- Partner with Global Franchise teams to develop financial valuations models and other informative analysis in support of new product introductions, external licensing and distribution agreements. Succinctly communicate financial analysis, risks and opportunities to upper management.
- Preparation of annual business plan for Strategic marketing and R&D budgets, forecast updates, and the latest thinking. Communicating potential risks for meeting expected results and partnering with leaders to propose recommendations and solutions.
- Responsible for monthly worldwide sales reporting and related commentary, quarterly Investor Relations reporting for OUS markets and various other ad-hoc analytics.
- Perform month end close responsibilities including, preparation of journal entries and accruals, providing commentary on actual versus budgeted results, headcount reporting, etc.
- Ensure compliance with Sarbanes Oxley and GAAP requirements.
- A minimum degree of a bachelor’s is required, preferably with a preference in Finance or Accounting.
- An MBA, CPA or CMA is preferred.
- A minimum of five (5) years of experience in Finance, Accounting or related business experience is required.
- Experience in Medical Device, Pharmaceutical, Consumer goods or Public Accounting is preferred.
- The ability to be a self-starter and strategic problem solver with proven abilities to implement strategies based on competitive dynamics, economic goals, and customer needs is required.
- The ability to utilize detailed financial analyses and high-level pattern recognition to drive performance is required.
- The ability to work well in a cross-functional environment and build support across all levels of the organization is required.
- Strong level of ownership and seeking for meeting / exceeding expectations is required.
- The ability to drive rapid, but fact-based decision-making with imperfect data is required.
- The ability to balance multiple variables / levers, and toggle approach within defined parameters based on customer needs and business objectives is required.
- Intermediate to Advanced MS Excel skills are required. (i.e. Pivot Tables, Formulas, & VLOOKUP functions)
- Experience with TM1 and SAP is preferred.
- Experience with Valuation and Analysis is preferred.
- This position may require up to 10% domestic and/or international travel
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. Primary Location
United States-Pennsylvania-West Chester-200 Lawrence DriveOther Locations
North America-United States, North America-United States-Indiana-Warsaw, North America-United States-Massachusetts-Raynham, North America-United States-Florida-Palm Beach GardensOrganization
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)Job Function