Johnson & Johnson Consumer, Inc. is recruiting for a Brand Manager, U.S. Baby located in Skillman, NJ, New York, NY or Fort Washington, PA.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies touches more than a billion people’s lives each day through our health care products and services, our corporate giving, and the volunteer efforts of our employees. The Johnson & Johnson Family of Consumer Companies develop and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide.
The Brand Manager will report to the Senior Brand Manager, Total Baby, and will be responsible for driving profitable growth for our U.S. Baby businesses. Key Responsibilities
- Partner closely with commercial and cross-functional representatives from other functions to deliver strong end-to-end marketing plans aligned brand strategy, operating plan, and organization objectives.
- Own the P&L, representing financial position relative to plan and proactively plan for and highlight risks & opportunities to leadership. Partner closely with Finance to build financial projections in operating plan, business plan and ongoing financial updates.
- Monitor competitive market dynamics to inform development of, and/or changes required to, marketing plans.
- Exhibit expert knowledge of consumer, marketing, and media trends to influence the communications and media strategies (both shopper and national) and planning. Use data and analytics to continuously optimize communications and promotions plans.
- Partner with Customer Strategy & field-based Shopper Marketing teams to develop plans tied to brand strategy and business objectives, while creating joint value for our customers.
- Develop comprehensive and effective launch plans for new items to achieve KPIs and business objectives.
- Promote an environment of inclusion in the workplace.
- A BA/BS in Marketing or a related business field is required, MBA is preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years of marketing experience or an equivalent combination of sales and marketing experience is required.
- Experience in Consumer Packaged Goods is strongly preferred.
- Ability to work within and lead a cross functional team is required.
- Strong business analytics and understanding of core marketing levers are required.
- Candidates must demonstrate strong strategic thinking skills, be able to work in a team environment, and be customer/market oriented.
- Must possess demonstrated leadership and delivery of consistently strong results.
- An innovative mindset and proven track record of developing and executing marketing plans across multiple platforms and channels with a focus on continuous optimization and improvement is preferred.
- Proficient in digital, social and e-commerce marketing strategy and tactics strongly preferred.
- Successful candidate must be able to travel to Skillman, NJ once per week
- This position requires up to 10% domestic travel.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. Primary Location
United States-New Jersey-Skillman-199 Grandview RoadOther Locations
North America-United States-New York-New York, North America-United States-Pennsylvania-Fort WashingtonOrganization
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc. (6101)Job Function