We Go Places! How about you?
Location: White Plains, New York
Sub Function: Commerce - Marketing - Brand Management
Type of contract: Permanent
About the Role:
We are looking for someone who is ready to develop the fastest growing channel in beer on the Heineken USA eCommerce team. This team encompasses all facets of HUSA's presence in the eCommerce space and you will play an important role in our go-to-market strategy for our portfolio of great brands. You will be responsible for how our consumers interact with our brands online and covers a variety of different workstreams and departments.
Specifically, you will lead our ePicos (online "Picture of Success") strategy for all retailer & eTailer's digital shelves and reviews, support digital creative development, seek out and develop new technology partnerships, and work across multiple departments and regions to integrate eCommerce throughout the path to purchase. Reporting into the Director eCommerce, you will be empowered to directly influence our plans and processes. As we invest further in eCommerce as a critical channel for Heineken USA, the importance of how we look and feel in the online retail space is vital.
* Support eCommerce Director and Senior Manager driving annual eCommerce strategy
* Lead digital shelf assortment plan and implementation with syndication vendors and chain account retailers
* Support with content creation and additional digital assets & creative deliverables across brands, innovation, and key brand moments
* Work cross-functionally with brand teams to integrate eCommerce within marketing plans and elements
* Curate ratings & reviews program, including managing strategy and third-party vendor partnerships
* In conjunction with relevant stakeholders, develop eCommerce, and performance marketing post program recaps and analysis
* Support Director and Senior Manager on reporting back to the regional team with key insights and driving actions to ensure eCommerce integration in programs and customers
* Gain, share and leverage on-going understanding of the beer eCommerce space with internal and external stakeholders
* Research new technologies and opportunities to increase the efficiency, quality, and value of HUSA's eCommerce capabilities
* Bachelor's degree
* 2+ years CPG Marketing or eCommerce experience
* Proven track record of project management experience
* Expertise on analytical tools and smart use of data
* Knowledge of the alcohol beverage industry or CPG preferred
* Knowledge of eCommerce CPG industry preferred
Heineken USA is an equal opportunity employer. We believe the diversity of our people makes us as strong and unique as our brands. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, are or any other basis protected by law.
This position is not available for visa sponsorship
HEINEKEN USA Inc., the nation's leading high-end beer importer, is a subsidiary of HEINEKEN International NV, the world's most international brewer. Key beers and ciders imported into the U.S. are Heineken-- the world's most international beer brand, Heineken 0.0, Heineken Light, the Dos Equis Franchise, the Tecate Franchise and Strongbow Hard Apple Ciders. HEINEKEN USA also imports Amstel Light, Red Stripe, Tiger, Carta Blanca, Bohemia, and many more. For the latest, follow us on Twitter @HeinekenUSACorp, or visit Hxxxxxxxxxx.xxm.
We are a proud family with rich heritage and history. We are passionate about the beer and cider that we sell. At our core we are pioneers, mavericks, and entrepreneurs. We connect people by creating meaningful experiences and memorable moments. Every day you have the opportunity to be extraordinary and leave your mark.
We Brew Experiences That Inspire Legendary Lives