This role is part of our Specialized Nutrition factory located in and reports directly to the Head Industrial Automation. In this factory (with over 500 Danoners) we produce specialized liquid medical nutrition contributing to the well-being of vulnerable target groups (infants, elderly and sick) in over 55 countries.
Your main responsibilities
As Digital Automation Engineer you will participate in digital projects. You will design, develop and implement complex and innovative automation systems in the factory in Zoetermeer. Within this position, you will focus on Data Analytics (e.g., data architecture, programming, sensor implementation) and Smart Manufacturing (e.g., Cobots, AGV's) projects within different departments (packaging, manufacturing, supply chain).
From this pivotal position within Nutricia's Supply Point you will be responsible for:
* (Co) Design and analyze user requirements to define functional requirements (URS) for automation solutions.
* Understand the requirement definition: engineering, analysis, validation, and verification.
* Develop detailed designs (FDS/SDS), implement (FAT/SAT), troubleshoot and test automation solutions that meet requirements.
* Develop documentation including the creation of test scripts required for validated facilities.
* Understand the project scope and participate in the framing and quoting of projects to ensure successful project execution.
* Support in planning and organizing automation activities (with the supplier).
You are a team player who can easily connect to other departments and influence and persuade others when needed. You have strong communication skills to communicate with all levels and can easily build effective working relationships. For this role it is important to have a proactive attitude with a strong eye for detail.
In addition, you fit this role perfectly because you are/have:
* Master or Bachelor degree in operations;
* +5 years of experience in an international production environment in pharma, food or FMCG;
* You want to work with new technologies in a manufacturing environment (AGV, MES, Cobots).
* You have knowledge and experience in mechanical engineering, software engineering, electrical engineering, IT expertise, robotics, or industrial networks.
* Topics like OPC, MQTT, PLC, SCADA and MES are nothing new for you.
* You have experience with user requirements/functional specifications.
* Mechanical, electrical, IT expertise, robotics and software (SAP) experience
* You have an helicopter view, proactive mindset with a strong eye for detail, with good communication skills;
* You are strong in stakeholder management (from director till operational level), result driven and project management;
* Are fluent in English and Dutch.
Working here you'll need to enjoy a fast-pace, complexity and it can get a little challenging. But it's packed with opportunities. You'll work with some of the best-known brands in the world, such as Evian, Nutricia, Activia and Nutrilon and we absolutely guarantee that you can just be yourself. Be innovative and entrepreneurial and the impact you could make might just amaze you. Join our movement for a healthier world. One Planet One Health BY YOU.
We are proud to be an equal employer. We are convinced our differences make the difference and that an inclusive working environment will drive our growth as a business, as teams and as individuals. We will therefore consider all applicants for employment* fostering an inclusive working culture that is accessible for all.
Did you know that as a B-Corp certified company, Danone Benelux meets the highest verified standards of social and environmental performance, transparency, and accountability?
At Danone, we offer a complete package of benefits, with a competitive primary salary and yearly bonus, but also benefits like a premium free pension, 30 days annual leave and several discounts on a collective health insurance and even on some of our products.
Hit the "apply now" button now. After your application the next steps will be shared within two weeks. To comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we strongly recommend applying directly via our career website.
Need more information? Please contact Toon Fleminks, Talent Manager via Txxx.firstname.lastname@example.org.
* all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.