Site Name: Thailand - Bangkok
Posted Date: Jun 14 2022
Are you looking for an opportunity to utilize your financial, analytical and system support skills ? If so, this could be the role you are looking for.
Financial Analyst for Thailand provides review and management report as well as holistic analysis, review and control budget planning process and facilitate strategic planning process
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career. These responsibilities include the following:
- Support finance planning manager in budget planning and Profit Update process to ensure the proper plans are defined and aligned with AP directions.
- Support month end closing process and work with FBP to ensure financial reporting completeness as well as provide support to commercial team in finance related areas
- Lead in conducting feasibility analysis as well as opportunity and risk identification (i.e. new product launching, promotion, supersede product, etc.) to support management decision
- Ensure the data gathering process, analysis and verify the accuracy to support AP requirements
- Ensure the proper root cause analysis conducted to support business operation /commercial units.
- Ensure management reports and provide holistic analysis to ensure accuracy, completeness and on-time delivery
- Facilitate strategic planning process across the business and support business in preparation and determination of business goals, strategies, and tactics
- Regularly perform financial information analysis and management reports preparation for regional office and management team.
- Prepare manpower plan for own area and propose for approval
- Communicate Company's and business unit policy, direction and strategy to staff (in own area) to ensure the same understanding
- Advise how to improve process/procedure under own area
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Degree in Finance, Economics or MBA
- At least 2 years in Strategic Financial Analysis & Planning, Business and Sales Analysis, or relevant areas
- Excellent English communication
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- Strong Analytical & Systematic Thinking
- Strategic Thinking & Commercial Knowledge
- Accounting, budgeting and forecasting principles
- Advance MS Excel Skill
Why GSK ?
We prevent and treat disease with vaccines and specialty and general medicines. We focus on the science of the immune system, human genetics, and advanced technologies, investing in four core therapeutic areas (Infectious Disease, HIV, Oncology, and Immunology/ Respiratory) and future opportunities to impact health at scale.
We have a broad portfolio of innovative and established medicines that treat everything from COPD to lupus and urology, as well as vaccines that help protect people at all stages of life. We are a global leader in respiratory disease and HIV, and we’re developing our presence in specialty therapy areas, including oncology and immuno-inflammation.
We deliver over 20 different vaccines in more than 160 countries. From smallpox to meningitis and influenza, our vaccines have been protecting people from some of the world’s most devastating diseases for more than 100 years, and we’re continuing to develop novel vaccines across a range of pressing public health threats.
Our goal is to be one of the world’s most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to GSK and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible. Come join our adventure at GSK where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.