Site Name: Pakistan - Sindh - Karachi
Posted Date: Jan 26 2022
Are you looking to expand your expertise in data strategy in a global manufacturing environment that allows you to keep pace with the speed of change? At GSK, we are transforming how new technologies are used to improve performance across the organization.
Part of the Supply Chain Solutions team, the job holder will provide the Emerging Market Supply Chain with the right data analytics platform, increasing E2E visibility and predictability to drive performance, cost and cash.
The incumbent will closely work with the various regional teams (Customer Service and Logistics, Supply, Demand, Finance) and central groups (Supply Chain Services, Tech) to define the advanced analytics strategy and deployment roadmap with the aim to move from descriptive to prescriptive.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career. The Job Responsibilities include some of the following:
· Design, develop and maintain on-going metrics, reports, dashboard to drive key business decisions
· Develop and deploy visualisation tools (Power Bi) to support operational, financial and compliance improvements
· Mine and analyse data to detect trends and supply chain optimisation opportunities
· Interact with business stakeholders and subject matter experts to comprehend their requirements
· Drive data management automatization and simplification plans
· Collaborate with Tech to implement effective solutions (from data sourcing to reporting)
· Embed a data driven culture and relevant competency / capabilities within the organisation
· Drive the organisation maturity level (descriptive to prescriptive)
· Support delivery of various projects (network modelling, business case…) and ad hoc analysis
· Testing solutions and generating support documentations, user manualsWhy you?
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
Professional qualification (e.g., Graduate and/or MBA or local equivalent)
3-5 years of experience in Supply Chain and/or Business analytics
Knowledge of E2E Supply Chain process required
Knowledge of any analytical systems required ( Power User of Excel, Minitab, Tableau, R Square, SQL & Project; APICS)
Communicate across organisations & drive improvements
Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
Exceptional knowledge of Excel, MS Power Platform, Cloud platform (Azure), Access database,
E2E Supply chain process understanding
KPIs and performance management
Ability to analyse and transpose significant amounts of information in a simple manner
Use graphs, infographics and other methods to visualize data
Excellent communication skills
Excellent interpersonal and time-management skills with ability to work with cross functional teams.
Strong analytical skills and continuous improvement mindset.
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture.
These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork. As GSK focuses on our values and expectations and a culture of innovation, performance, and trust, the successful candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities:
Operating at pace and agile decision-making – using evidence and applying judgement to balance pace, rigour and risk.
Committed to delivering high quality results, overcoming challenges, focusing on what matters, execution.
Continuously looking for opportunities to learn, build skills and share learning.
Sustaining energy and well-being
Building strong relationships and collaboration, honest and open conversations
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.