Consultant, Senior Consultant - Gov - ITAS - Dot Net Developer The opportunity
EY is looking for Dot Net Developer Consultants/ Senior Consultants
Your key responsibilities
* Understanding of Business Processes and Design
* Unit testing / User acceptance testing
* Preparation of training manuals
* Preparation of data templates / understanding of data upload tools
Skills and attributes for success
* Has independently lead the module development
* Client communication
* Preparation of project status reports
* Good Communication
* Understanding of Indian scenarios
* Confidence Level / Presentation
To qualify for the role, you must have
* 6 to 8 Years of development experience in .Net.
* Experience as an Application and/or Technical Architect in a .NET frameworks (2.0, 3.0, 3.5, 4.0, 4.5) with the ability to code in C# and do code reviews.
* Solid Knowledge of RDBMS, preferably with Microsoft SQL Server 2008 onwards Web services using SOAP and REST Interfaces using Microsoft Web Services/WCF/Web API's.
* Report Development using SSRS.
* Data Migration and Integration using SSIS.
* Experience in performance tuning.
* Good & Effective Communication Skills
* Ability to work well in a team environment and independently while tackling complex problems.
* Ability and passion to continually learn and work with cutting edge technologies.
* Rock solid knowledge of systems design, abstraction, modularity, service orientation, reliability, scalability, security and operations
* Translate business requirements into systems design.
* Knowledge of TFS and Git.
Ideally you'll also have
* Strong communication, facilitation, relationship-building and negotiation skills.
* Be highly flexible, adaptable, and creative.
* Comfortable interacting with senior executives (within the firm and at the client)
* Strong leadership skills and supervisory responsibility.
What we look for
People with the ability to work in a collaborative way to provide services across multiple client departments while adhering to commercial and legal requirements. You will need a practical approach to solving issues and complex problems with the ability to deliver insightful and practical solutions.
What working at EY offers
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we're using the finance products, expertise and systems we've developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we'll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a r