Job qualifications and
· You are currently enrolled in an MBA, PhD or MSc in Logistics/Science/Engineering or similar
· If you are equipped with an MBA or MSc, significant previous experience in operational logistics, supply chain, manufacturing, transportation, general management or engineering role is preferred
· You have strong analytical skills, a sound business judgment and strong oral and written communication
· You are fluent in English and fluent at a conversational level in at least one of the following languages French, German, Italian, Spanish, Czech, and Polish in which you are applying
· Experience setting, monitoring and improving KPIs and other metric
· Experience supporting customers internally and externally
· Knowledge of Lean, Six Sigma and Kaizen techniques an advantage
Application Deadline: December 20th, 2020
Online Assessment: Complete within 5 working days
R1: January 18th, 2021
R2: January 19th, 2021
Want to join Amazon?
Amazon has hundreds of millions of customers who can benefit from diversity of thought. We are a company of builders who bring varying backgrounds, ideas, and points of view to inventing on behalf of our customers. For us, customer-centricity starts with looking at the data.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify, and build.
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use, and transfer the personal data of our candidates.