About Capability Network:
If you are looking for a career with unparalleled global impact, then Accenture invites you to learn more about our rapidly expanding Capability Network. Over 2,000 management consulting and strategy professionals work in the Capability Network at Accenture. Based in a network of prominent locations, Capability Network professionals specialize in providing cutting-edge Industry and Functional expertise and leveraging the power of Accenture to bring measurable value to our clients worldwide.
Key responsibilities of the role:
• Lead teams to deliver projects for global clients and be responsible (with minimal supervision) for:
• Convincingly presenting solutions to customers - especially in an unstructured and ever-changing client environment.
• Gathering business requirements from client stakeholders via interactions like interviews, workshops and through review of existing documentation
• Understanding customer needs and translating them to business requirements (business requirement definition), business process flows and functional requirements –thereby acting as an interface between business and technology teams
• Ability to understand the as-is process; understand issues with the processes which can be resolved either through technology or process solutions and design detail level to-be process with all stakeholders.
• Ability to analyze data and determine key trends and develop appropriate and relevant recommendations for the client
Practice and Business Development:
• Support global sales team to identify, solution for and win EaaS opportunities
• Build EaaS offering capabilities, training and GTM collaterals
• 8-10 years of progressive experience in Management Consulting or in High tech industry (for the latter, we are looking for SMEs in renewals and/or customer success)
• Good understanding of pricing & engagement models, contracts & service levels, customer success and renewals best practices, operations & support management for CMT clients
• Assessment of as-is operating model for customer success across the dimensions of customer on-boarding, customer support, adoption, account management and renewals
• Designing of targeting operating model for Customer Success including customer experience and journey mapping, organization design and GTM strategy
• Define transformational initiatives and design implementation plan from customer acquisition to renewals including customer training, professional services packages design, customer support channels and tools, adoption improvement, churn management, up-sell/cross-sell opportunities and retention rate reduction
• Drive Customer Success/Renewals transformation programs with experience in value tracking & reporting, metrics & KPI design, business case, SOPs, project management, governance and PMO